Premier non-profit agency is looking to hire a Database and Donor Care Specialist to join our team. This will be a part-time position working 10 hours/week (typically Tuesdays & Thursdays, from 9:30am-2:30pm, requiring some flexibility) in our downtown Manchester, NH office.
Duties for this position may include, but are not limited to:
- Data entry/maintenance of constituent records
- Gift processing/entry in database
- Preparation of donation acknowledgement/receipt letters and tribute acknowledgements
- Communicate between departments and with donors/clients/vendors
- Assist with financial reports/spreadsheets/database queries
- Assist with A/R and A/P filing
- Assist with phone coverage
- A friendly, positive attitude with a strong work ethic and initiative
- Minimum of two years related work experience, preferably in a non-profit environment
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to work quickly and accurately
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Solid organizational skills, sound judgment, and strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Computer skills are a must, including Microsoft Office, with Raisers Edge being desirable
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
Please note: A qualifying pre-employment criminal background check and credit check are both required to be considered for this position.
Please e-mail cover letter, resume and at least three professional reference contacts to Make-A-Wish New Hampshire at firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, please.
All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.