You can help create life-changing experiences for wish kids by donating goods such as frequent flier miles, hotel loyalty points, building materials, new electronics and more. Nearly 40 percent of our wish items come from individual donations. Donated items must be new, please.
Below are some ideas:
- Gift cards in denominations of $10, $15, or $20 to stores such as Best Buy, Target, Toys R Us, and Wal-Mart for our teen and tween wish kids.
- New toys for boys such as baseballs, basketballs, footballs, Legos, Cars/Trucks, Thomas the Tank, Tinker Toys.
- New toys for girls such as jewelry making kits, Barbie/baby dolls, Play-do.
- New electronic items such as CD Players, DVD Players, Game Boy, iPods, iPads, Music CDs, Handheld Games, Playstation, ITunes, digital cameras, memory cards, surge protectors.
- One-time use cameras and one-time use water-proof cameras.
- New kid friendly CDs and DVDs such as Disney music or Disney, PBS, Nickelodeon and Thomas the Tank Engine DVDs.
- Any Disney Princess, Nickelodeon, Disney Channel memorabilia (fun stuff from the shows).
- New small hand-held video games with batteries such as 20 Questions, Disney inspired games.
- Age-appropriate card games, books, “mad-libs,” or travel games.
- Character beach towels, sun screen, sun hats, visors, and sun glasses.
- Sports teams paraphernalia.
To see if your items can help us share the power of a wish®, contact us today.